Thursday 29 September 2011

Nathan and Kaelen, Sausalito CA

I was a second shooter for Nathan and Kaelen's Wedding in Sausalito last weekend. This was a very fun group of artists! Kaelen made her own dress and Nathan died his hair to match. The guest list included a number of creative artists, one who knitted moustaches which everyone tried on later in the night.

There was also a photo booth with fun props set up for the guests to get their picture taken. It was a great night and I feel lucky that I was able to be apart of it!




































1 comment:

  1. Hey lindsey,

    I'm in my first year of photography right now, heading towards the finals at neck breaking speeds ;-)
    I was wondering what you used the little "tabletop studio" for.
    Could I see a picture taken with that setup? I'm curious about the result of that. Look's interesting!

    Joost

    ReplyDelete